We are now recruiting for Interpreters in Nottingham.
– Working flexible hours that suit you, days, evenings and weekends
– Assignments in many sectors such as health, local government, legal
– Be part of an ever-growing community of freelance linguists
– Competitive rates
– A simple registration and job booking process
– An online portal enabling quick and easy management of your bookings and timesheets
– No registration or annual fees
– Do you hold any interpreting qualifications such as Community Interpreting Level 3, DPSI, BA in Language, interpreting/ translation or public service interpreting experience?
– Do you have excellent communication, language and customer service skills?
– Proficient English?
– Can you provide a valid DBS (Enhanced CRB)?
– Are you eligible to work in the UK?
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
Silent Sounds is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.