£10 Per hour
For over 20 years, Silent Sounds Communications Limited has specialised in providing a high quality interpreting and translation service to both the public and private sector. We provide a full range of interpreting services in over 250 languages, including British Sign Language.
Spoken Language Interpreters, especially rare languages are always in demand.
We are committed to providing and maintaining a professional and competitively priced service and pride ourselves on achieving an excellent reputation for customer service.
The role of the Languages Administrator is to be the first point of contact for clients who would like to book an interpreter and for language service professionals attending assignments. You will work closely with colleagues in the bookings team to ensure the smooth running of all day-to-day services. This will include services to be booked, requesting availability from interpreters and translators, confirming bookings, making amendments as required and filling short notice emergency bookings.
• Dealing with bookings and queries efficiently in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
• Answering the telephone and being the first point of contact.
• Providing and maintaining excellent customer service.
• Keeping client and interpreter records up to date.
• Filing and general office administration
• be a confident, self-motivated individual with a friendly and personable manner.
• be able to multi-task under pressure, manage time and priorities.
• be a strong verbal and written communicator.
• be confident speaking over the phone with clients and interpreters
• have an intermediate knowledge of word, excel and outlook email.
• be highly organised, accurate and pay great attention to detail.
• be able to work as part of a team, but also independently when required.
• have a flexible and supportive attitude towards your job role and team members